The Mausoleum of Avicenna is a complex located at Avicenna Square, Hamadan, Iran and this work registered on May 21, 1997 with the registration number 1869 as one of the national works of Iran.
The tomb built during Qajar period. The tomb built on the orders of a girl named Negar, grandson of Fath Ali Shah. In the year 1330, the National Iranian Society of the National Award on the thousand-anniversary birthday of Bou Ali Sina decided to build a new mausoleum. The design of the current building adapted by engineer Houshang Sayhon in the style of the architecture of the period and the dimes that Bou Ali Sina lived on, from the oldest Islamic monument, the Tower of Gonbad Qaboos in the city of Gonbad-e Kavos. The construction of the new tomb in the year 1333 was completed.
Currently the Southern Hall of the Tomb designated as a museum for the storage of coins, pottery, bronze and other objects discovered in the millennia BC and Islamic era. In the northern hall of the library containing 8,000 books of exquisite Iranian and foreign printed books and extras and pavilions, it relates to the works of Bou Ali Sina and poets and writers of Hamadan. The complement of this building is in the form of a semi-circle with green space, as well as Abu Ali Sina statue, while a book on his hand and stand on the east side of the square.