One of the most important tourist centers in Qazvin province, built by Amir-Gooneh-khan-e-Qajar, one the commanders of Shah-Abbas Safavi, which built under rule of the king. The name of this bathroom was Shah’s bath, which known as the Qajar bath, today. The bath is currently active as an ethnographic museum in Qazvin province, and it hosts a large number of domestic and foreign tourists every day.
The Cultural Heritage and Tourism Organization of Qazvin Province purchased the museum in 1379HS, and then the Qazvin Municipality began its work for repaired it. The museum has three sections of tribes, customs and occupations of Qazvin province. The area of this large bathroom is 1045 square meters. The Qajar bath consists of three parts: checkroom (changing room), mid door and sudatorium in separate parts, for men and women.
This work registered on August 2, 2005 with the number 12601 as one of the national works of Iran.