Qazvin Municipality mansion
Qazvin Municipality mansion related to the Qajar period and is located on Qazvin Municipality Street. This is the first building of the municipality in Iran. This work was register on Feb 16th 2000 with the number 2588 as one of the national works of Iran.
The building of the Qazvin municipality is the oldest municipality mansion of the city, which has been established since the year 1927 of Qazvin municipality. The Russian company “Shoseh”, which launched the shoseh road from Qazvin to Tehran, and belonged to this company, constructed the Qazvin municipality complex before the First World War. They expanded this collection and built a water source and the Cantor Church (Russian church), which is the smallest church of its kind, also used the municipality as a club in this place. But after the war, they were obliged to pay compensation to Iran, and this collection was delivered to Qazvin municipality.